Eight Ways To Use Bone Broth To Strengthen Your Immune System
A strong immune system is one of the building blocks of a healthy life. Day after day, your body is exposed to many sources of stress, which over time can weaken your immune response and make you vulnerable to disease. And if you’re an athlete, you have an extra reason to keep your immune system in check: intense exercise creates a temporary drop in the body’s immune response.
The good news is that there’s a convenient and natural way of strengthening the immune system. Bone broth is a superfood that boosts your immune system naturally, since it contains high levels of vitamins, trace minerals, and amino acids. Keep reading to find out some practical suggestions on how to use bone broth to reinforce your immunity.
How to include bone broth in your food intake
When paired with the right foods, bone broth will give your immune system a huge boost. It’s as simple as adding a scoop to any of the dishes below:
- Miso noodles: Probiotic-rich miso can speed up the production of antibodies that help your body keep disease away. Dilute miso in bone broth for stronger immune health!
- Mushroom risotto: Shiitake and oyster mushrooms are great at improving your immune defense system. Cook the rice in bone broth for even better results.
- Salads: A spinach salad is high in immune-boosting vitamin C, and even more so if you make a salad dressing with bone broth, olive oil, and garlic.
- Add it to soups: Treat your immune system to some TLC with a ginger and roasted broccoli soup. They’re high in antioxidants that improve the body’s immune response and complement the powerful effect of bone broth.
- Egg scramble: Eggs are a nutritional powerhouse and as such, they’re a great pre-workout option. Add some bone broth to your egg scramble to keep your immune system healthy.
- Stuffed bell peppers: The red variety is high in vitamin C, which is essential for immune support. Simmer the stuffing in bone broth for extra tastiness!
- Oven-baked salmon: This oily fish is a natural immune booster, just like bone broth is. Marinate it in a garlic, lemon, and mustard vinaigrette before putting it in the oven - and enjoy.
- Add it to smoothies: Bone broth multiplies the power of smoothies, and is the perfect companion to smoothie ingredients that are also natural immune boosters, like berries and honey.
Reinforcing your body’s natural defenses
At Arctic Might, we’re all about supporting your health and fitness goals with trusted products that deliver immune support. To achieve a healthy lifestyle, you need to take a holistic, all-round approach to your daily routine. This is why we have crafted a bone broth powder using an exclusive formula that boosts your body’s defenses in an easy-to-apply way. If you’re looking to live your life to the fullest, you’ll want to stock up on this potent source of immune boosters.
So get creative with our top-quality bone broth powder and fill your life with one of nature’s best gifts.